Those who know Eric may agree that he should have been a meteorologist - he loves weather and storms and has to be outside checking everything out when we have any kind of bad/weird weather coming through. We had some storms roll through last weekend and Eric took Alex outside to show him the heavy rain.... ( I couldn't do a video because I was ruining the father/son bonding moment by making sure that Eric wasn't letting Alex get all wet ;) ).
Friday, April 30, 2010
My Little Weathermen
Those who know Eric may agree that he should have been a meteorologist - he loves weather and storms and has to be outside checking everything out when we have any kind of bad/weird weather coming through. We had some storms roll through last weekend and Eric took Alex outside to show him the heavy rain.... ( I couldn't do a video because I was ruining the father/son bonding moment by making sure that Eric wasn't letting Alex get all wet ;) ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment