Cost of movie: $1.o0 each
Popcorn: $1.00
Pop: $1.o0
Snickers Bar: $1.00
Total Cost of Night Out: $5.00
Having a Night Out: Priceless
*On a side note - we may also be the only people in America who walked out of Avatar. (We did not see the 3-d version). It is 3 hours long - and did not need to be - too many filler scenes. Sore butts kicked in and we walked out with about 45 minutes left to go and got the ending summary from Rachel when we got home ;).
*Another first for Alex this weekend - church nursery. We have been lucky that he has sat so well in church with us up to this point. He loves the singing and would look at books, fall asleep, or take a bottle during the sermon. But no more - he wants to be on the go and is vocal - all the time! He did great when I left him in nursery and they said he was fine the whole time, but when I went to pick him up he had big tears and I could tell he had been crying. They said Alex had crawled over and taken a ball from another boy and then Alex cried and cried when they gave the ball back to the little boy and he couldn't keep playing with it ;). I think that the socialization at nursery will be great for him!


No comments:
Post a Comment