Monday, April 12, 2010

Garage Sale Finds!

I love a good bargain so Alex and I went and did a little garage saling on Saturday morning. We only had time to stop at a couple, but I have to share my impressive finds.....

I got the Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm.....in excellent condition...makes all the noises....(but has no animals, so I will have to buy those separate)...guess how much I got it for???(Answer below)


I also got the Fisher Price Little People Ramps Around Garage - also excellent condition......guess how much I got it for??? (Answer below)





I got them for $1.00 each!!! I was so proud of my thrifty purchases ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous!! I have had such an itch to garage sale but they haven't really started around here yet!! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome finds! especially that car garage! that is the greatest toy ever! fun, fun, fun...

    ReplyDelete