Thursday, April 8, 2010

Genetics and Bed Head

It is amazing to watch Alex grow and wonder what traits he has inherited from each of us. From Eric it appears he has his love of outdoors, his obsession ;) with golf and his inability to sit still! Alex apparently has decided to take on my childhood bad habits - the finger sucking and now the leg up at the dinner table. We did not make it through a meal during my childhood without hearing "Julie, put your leg down" as I would love to have one leg up on the chair (and just noticed I am sitting this way currently as I type)....well, here is Alex in his high chair.......




On another note, do they make hair products for babies???? We were hoping he would inherit Eric's curly hair - so far looks like my flat, does nothing but sticks out hair....

2 comments:

  1. Be thankful you are flexible enough to get a leg up on the chair! I think Alex's hair looks just Jason's did when it came in, spray bottle of water here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness he looks so grown up in that last picture! WE MISS YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete