Sunday, July 11, 2010

MICHIGAN Day 4

The hot and sunny weather continued on Tuesday - we were so lucky with our weather all week.

Julie had a reunion with 3 of her close elementary/Jr. High friends. We had all moved away - AZ, NY, AL and WI, but two of the girls now live back in the area and my friend from AZ and I happened to be home visiting at the same time, so we all met for breakfast and did some reminiscing.

Later in the day Eric and I took Alex to the beach with us. He LOVED it. The water was only in the 70's (pretty warm for Lake MI), but he just giggled when the waves crashed on him.


He explored in the sand and was completely content with his little bucket of water and some sand toys.

Eric and I finally braved the water as well.....


On Tuesday night, Grandma and Grandpa babysat again and Eric and I went out for dinner to Boatwerks in Holland, MI a great restaurant with a big outdoor deck/patio. Then we had a big milestone and left Alex overnight and spent the night at Cityflats hotel in Holland. (again - forgot the camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment