Then on Saturday morning he had Alex present me with another surprise gift. A necklace with an A and E pendant - the initials of my two wonderful boys.
And before Eric can blog about what a bad wife I am - I will tell the story ;). I have always wanted Eric to get a massage because I know that he will love it if he tries it, but he resists the idea. So, since he is IMPOSSIBLE to buy presents for, I went out on a limb and got him a massage gift certificate for Valentines Day. He was not very excited and suggested I could use the massage myself and give him the money for it so he can get his golf clubs custom fit as a gift instead. Well, this all took place on Friday - so Saturday morning when he and Alex presented me with a wrapped present, I thought he had wrapped the massage gift certificate up as a joke (since he had already given me flowers I didn't expect anything else). And I voiced this thought out loud - so here he was being super sweet and having Alex give me a necklace for Valentines and I accused him of re-gifting - oooopps... sorry ; )


I bought Steve a massage once too and he never used it... I ended up using it the week before the certificate expired. :)
ReplyDelete