Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Sweet Husband

I am hoping that some day we turn this blog into a book and Alex will have it as a keepsake. I hope that he reads this post and learns from his Dad a tip on how to be a good husband. Eric is very good at doing the "small things" to let me know that he loves me and is thinking of me. One of those things that he does is send me cards in the mail - just to say Thank You for cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc. or to say he is thinking of me, etc. He used to send them to me at work and now he sends them to me at home. I hope he passes his thoughtfulness trait on to Alex. (Although I will probably have to teach Alex about putting the toilet seat down) : )

3 comments:

  1. that is just darling of eric! what a great father alex will get to learn from! so important to teach a little guy how to treat a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric is such a wonderful husband! You guys are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of my son for doing that! I'll have to admit I'm a little suprised also.

    ReplyDelete