We made our first visit to the pumpkin patch this year. I bought several discount passes, so we will be going again this month before they expire. It was a beautiful afternoon so Rachel and I decided to take the kids to Tate Farms for an afternoon/evening of fun....
Alex LOVED the big jumping pillow this year - it is where they spent the majority of their time and he kept asking to go back and jump so more...
Then we headed out on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch. The boys wanted big huge pumpkins but we convinced them to wait until next time when the daddies went with us...
There is so much to do at the farm - I did not get pictures of everything. Here they are climbing on big huge tires..they also went on slides, jumped in bins of corn, jumped in a big wagon full of hay, petted bunnies ("Alex please don't pick the bunny up by its ears")....
Brodie was there too - he was happy as can be in the stroller watching everything or in the Bjorn during the tractor ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment