I have officially survived one day alone with both boys. There were tears by all three of us :) - but I managed a shower, some outside time and we all napped at the same time. We are now enjoying several days with Eric home to help. Eric and Alex are spending a lot of quality time together. The hardest adjustment is that Alex and I are usually outside and on the go, so having a baby in the cold weather and cold/flu season causes us to be more home bound than normal...but this sweet baby is worth it!
Friday, December 23, 2011
2 Weeks
Brodie is two weeks old and he continues to be a great baby. Besides the occasional fussiness from gas after he eats, he is a very content and easy baby so far. He is a good and efficient eater and is pretty consistently going four hours between feedings at night.
I have officially survived one day alone with both boys. There were tears by all three of us :) - but I managed a shower, some outside time and we all napped at the same time. We are now enjoying several days with Eric home to help. Eric and Alex are spending a lot of quality time together. The hardest adjustment is that Alex and I are usually outside and on the go, so having a baby in the cold weather and cold/flu season causes us to be more home bound than normal...but this sweet baby is worth it!


Eric has the "Father of Two" thing down already...

I have officially survived one day alone with both boys. There were tears by all three of us :) - but I managed a shower, some outside time and we all napped at the same time. We are now enjoying several days with Eric home to help. Eric and Alex are spending a lot of quality time together. The hardest adjustment is that Alex and I are usually outside and on the go, so having a baby in the cold weather and cold/flu season causes us to be more home bound than normal...but this sweet baby is worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment