Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin Farm

I have decided that Fall is officially my favorite season in Alabama as our weather has been amazing these past few weeks!

Rachel and I took the kids to the Pumpkin Farm yesterday to enjoy this fabulous weather.

The first highlight for Alex was having Evan ride in the van with him. It wasn't the quietest ride ever, but they sure did entertain each other!

The Pumpkin Farm was filled with lots of fun activities for the kids.....

A playground area with various tractors to climb on, bikes to ride and a teeter totter....


There were animals to see and pet....rabbits, cows, coats, pigs, etc. Alex loved petting the rabbits, but I didn't get a picture as I was too busy making sure he didn't put his fingers in his mouth after petting them :)

There was a fire truck to climb in and drive....

Pits of corn to jump in and play in....


And of course the BIG FUN - taking a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins...

No comments:

Post a Comment