Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Early Birthday to Me

Eric surprised me with a new Dyson for my birthday! I have never been so excited about a vacuum in my entire life. We had an old vacuum that was basically just pushing the dirt around and I REALLY wanted a Dyson. And I do love it!

Eric had the vacuum shipped to friend's of ours so he could keep it a secret. He put the box in a big black garbage bag in our driveway on Saturday morning. Eric played it so well that I truly thought that someone had left a bomb or dead body in our driveway - so I stepped back and made him open the bag ;).

Of course, Alex loves to help vacuum and already knows how to empty the canister.

1 comment:

  1. We have a dyson too! Got it for our wedding...I LOVE IT! :) Happy early birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete