We had a big milestone last weekend (for mommy)...Eric and I left Alex for three days and went on a kid-free beach vacation with some friends. A big thank you to my mom who flew down and took wonderful care of Alex. They went to parks, went for walks, went to Home Depot to ride on the lawn mowers ;), and just spent hours playing outside together.
Alex also learned how dig up weeds and take care of the garden....
Alex is talking up a storm and using mostly 2-3 word phrases. His newest thing is to use "I" sentences. "I pet Buddy", "I fix bike", "I play bubbles", "I go bye bye", etc.
He continues to be obsessed with lawn mowers and a lot of times when he wakes up from naps I hear him talking about them on the monitor - "Daddy lawn mower" "cut grass", etc.
As I mentioned, Eric and I enjoyed a weekend at the beach with some good friends. The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful time. Here are a few highlights...


No comments:
Post a Comment