Sunday, October 17, 2010

MICHIGAN - Day 1

I have been a little absent from blogging because Alex and I made a big trip alone together this past week to Michigan. We flew out on Monday morning and Alex did better than I could have hoped for on the airplanes. The first flight was great because we had a whole row to ourselves so he could crawl around and play and look out the window. I almost panicked when I got on the second flight and realized that it was sold out and our seat was in the last possible row - the window seat - which did not actually have a window, but just a wall. Thankfully Alex fell asleep during take off and slept a good chunk of the flight.

Auntie Ang and Kasjen and Grammy met us at the airport and then Grammy drove us out to Grand Haven to my parent's house. It was a beautiful day and Alex loved playing and exploring outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment