My (Julie's) mom came to visit for several days this past week/weekend. Here are a few highlights from her trip.....
We had perfect warm and sunny weather, so we spent the majority of the time outside.
We did some raking and, of course, Alex had to assist. We were putting the raked leaves into the barrel and he was helping by picking up one at a time and putting them in too....
On Friday, my mom and I took Alex to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens. They have a Children's Garden that Alex LOVED exploring. He was just in amazement as he walked around touching everything. I think he walked 5 miles in an hour and a half.
Next we went to the Butterfly exhibit.... a few butterflies may not quite be the same after our visit...
The gardens had their scarecrow exhibit up, so we walked around and checked out a few of those as well.
*And no pictures to document, but Eric and I got to go out without Alex BOTH weekend nights - whoohoo! Thanks Grandma!!


No comments:
Post a Comment