Next week's forecast: triple digits again with heat indexes of 115. The Fall can't get here fast enough.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Really?
According to a few articles I read about hot tubs and the recommended temperatures to set a hot tub: 101 degrees when its in use and 95 degrees when its not used. Huh...not that far off from our current pool temp of 92 degrees. (Yesterday it was 93). I jumped in the pool yesterday evening and was shocked at how hot the water felt. The weather this summer is like nothing this Yankee has ever experienced.
Next week's forecast: triple digits again with heat indexes of 115. The Fall can't get here fast enough.
Next week's forecast: triple digits again with heat indexes of 115. The Fall can't get here fast enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


quit your whining :-)
ReplyDeleteCome back and visit Michigan! There was a cool breeze this afternoon and we sat on the porch (I almost got a little chilled) :)
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, today is unbearable, no breeze and I have to go out and pick beans, good thing I don't have very many! Can't wait for Sun. and next week, we are going to have a break.
ReplyDelete