Alex was in basketball this past winter. It was fun to watch this age. His team did improve a lot but finished the season 0-8. Alex was quite the ball hog and would dribble all the way down the court and just dribble around until he had a shot - even if that shot was from waaayyy far away ;). He did well and could make it in the basket and scored every game, which was a pretty big feat for this age group!

I took Alex skiing over Christmas Break. We had planned on snowboarding, but they didn't have any more to rent, so skiing it was. It was a lot harder than Alex expected, he didn't love not feeling in control and not being able to do it well right away. I was sweating even though it was 10 degrees trying to assist him. I told him if we rented skis he had to go at least 10 times... so 10 times it was ;).
Sledding with Cousins....
A special Daddy/Alex night. Eric got them tickets to motorcross at the Van Andel Arena. First it was BWW for dinner, Alex's favorite restaurant.





No comments:
Post a Comment