Presents in the morning....Brodie kept giving us sweet grins. He is old enough to get that something exciting is going on and it is about him, but not exactly sure why ;). Alex on the other hand knew what it was all about and REALLY wanted to be a part of it all! ;). Keeping him from doing everything for Brodie was a full time job so I didn't get as many videos as I would have liked.
Cake in the afternoon...like the minute he woke up from nap as you can see from his hair. Alex couldn't get the whole process started fast enough. The cake was falling apart slightly by then too ;)
Brodie kept taking bites and looking up at Eric- like he was saying "are you really going to let me eat this stuff?" ;)
Brodie goes to the doctor next week for his well visit. I will do his 2 year old blog then!


No comments:
Post a Comment