Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Nobody loves birthdays more than kids.  And when it comes to Alex, he doesn't care if it is his birthday or not because birthdays are just fun!

Alex was so excited about Eric's birthday.  I asked him what kind of cake we should make Eric and he said "a Phil cake because daddy likes Phil (Michelson)."  Well I didn't think I could pull off a Phil cake - so we settled on a golf course cake.  Alex was so excited and he did a lot of the frosting himself - he make the water and crushed crackers and filled the sand trap.


We went to the dollar store and got Monster Truck decorations (because Daddy likes those too) :).  Alex helped wrap and hide Eric's presents.  Before Eric could even make it in the door from work Alex was going a mile a minute  - showing Eric the cake and telling him to find his presents - "or actually Daddy I will just find them for you".  So within a minute Alex found all the presents he had hid for Eric and unwrapped them.:)

Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment