Friday, July 5, 2013

Randomness

I still need to do a phone dump from my phone and am working on Brodie's 18-19 Month Post, but in the meantime, here is a little random catch up.

Father's Day:  We had a belated Father's Day celebration since we were driving back from Michigan on the actual Father's Day.  As part of Eric's gift I had Alex complete an All About My Daddy form I saw on Pinterest.  His answers are the underlined portion:
(the only part that may need explanation is the "go to the hospital" part.  Eric walks the boys to the hospital near us. It used to be a construction site when they were building it and is still some vacated land that they search for tracks and snakes and other "boy adventures".)


Last week Rachel and I took the kids blueberry picking.  It was a great small little farm and the kids did great.  They of course ate about as many as they picked.  Even though I had to make sure Brodie was only picking and eating blue ones and had to chase him between the rows we actually got a few pounds picked.  We froze some and made some blueberry muffins and will definitely be heading back to pick some more.







No comments:

Post a Comment