Here are a few other things about Brodie at this stage.
*He plays AMAZINGLY well by himself. Brodie will play forever in the playroom, just exploring and playing with toys. I feel guilty that I don't interact with him enough because he is just so content to entertain himself.
*He is crawling everywhere but he has started to use his back leg to push himself forward when crawling - makes for a funny little crawl.
*LOVES FOOD! He is getting a little testy about being spoon fed and really just wants to feed himself finger food. He is currently eating puffs, cheerios, carrots, peas, potatos, and bananas. I need to give him more table food because he loves it.
*He has become a lot more aware of noises when we are outside. He looks for birds when he hears them singing, looks for airplanes, etc.
*Brodie currently has 4 teeth and is working on 2 more on the top - which I am going to blame for him waking up in the middle of the night for the past 3 nights. Before this week he had finally become a consistently great napper and sleeper, but the past week he has not been doing great with either. Hopefully he gets back on track soon.
*Brodie loves going for walks and babbles most of the way.
*He continues to be such a sweet and happy baby. He is so easy going and just goes with the flow.


No comments:
Post a Comment