Monday, August 20, 2012

Little Gym and More...

This morning we had a play group with some of our friends at The Little Gym.  It is a local place that offers gymnastics and other classes for children.  They were offering a special for play groups to come and try the gym out for free.  Alex LOVED it and demonstrated to all that he is ALL BOY.  I think he ran into or knocked over every other child there sometime this morning.  He just went full speed from the minute we entered the room - we definitely need to work on being aware of others in his surroundings!  Brodie hung out in the Bjorn and loved watching all the kids.  They have classes for babies and the instructors did a few things with him, but I pretty much feared for his safety if I put him down on the ground!

Parallel Bars -

 Rings-

Somersaults -

 Circle Time - (jumping, running, clapping, galloping, etc)
 
BUBBLES!

Not sure what these are called :)...
 


Balance Beam...


 Other Random Pics from our life...
And so it begins...Alex and Brodie's new favorite activity - "wrestling".  Alex lays down in front of Brodie and Brodie crawls all over Alex...fun for all and always seconds away from disaster. 

 


Brodie's new favorite outside activity - however, I need a seat belt for this car because he is constantly trying to crawl out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment