Grammy spent hours and hours outside with Alex. His favorite thing to do with Grammy was to look for worms after the rain. Alex learned all about how wiggly worms go in the grass and how we don't touch the squished worms ;). He loved to play tackle football with Grammy too :).
Alex dressing himself for outside -
Alex had to share Grammy's lunch with her every day. She had a turkey sandwich with mustard and Alex would help put on the mustard and then would eat half of the sandwich. In the past when Alex sees mustard in the fridge he would say, "I no like mustard". So I was thinking that after trying it again he liked it. Well, the day after Grammy left I asked if he wanted mustard on his sandwich and he said "No, I don't like mustard" - so I swear he ate it just so he could share lunch with Grammy.
They also cooked together -
Racing cars in Brodie's bath tub -
Grammy loved on Brodie and spent hours cuddling and rocking him.
Of course I was horrible with the camera and sadly have very few pictures of the week.
Thank You Grammy - we loved having you visit and miss you!!


No comments:
Post a Comment