
We had a nice long Thanksgiving weekend. Until Sunday, the weather was sunny and beautiful and Alex enjoyed hours and hours playing outside with Daddy. He did not let Eric out of his sight all weekend and pretty much wanted it to be "Boys Only!" all weekend.
On Friday morning, Eric had to go to the auto parts store to pick up some oil. There was a limit per customer, so I went along to buy some as well. When we were getting ready to go Alex said, "Momma you no go auto part store". I said that I had to go buy some oil too. Alex said "only big boys and daddies go auto parts store". :).

Our friends, Josh and Rebecca, came over for Thanksgiving dinner. Once again we had so much wonderful food. The weather was so nice that we decided to eat outside. Alex loved playing outside all day with Daddy and Josh. Alex LOVES Josh and Ms. Becky!


No comments:
Post a Comment