Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Very Fun Day!



Alex had a busy day yesterday. In the morning, Eric and I took Alex to his first Easter Egg Hunt. He definitely knew exactly what to do, but quickly got distracted - first by all the fun playground equipment around him and then when he discovered there was CANDY in those eggs!


So, you see me opening this candy right now??

Sweet tarts - a little sour....


Then after nap, Alex and I met our friend's, Kendra and Rory at the Botanical Gardens. They have a lot of great new water features on their tree house exhibits and in their Children's Garden. The kids played for hours. I am so excited that we have a membership there - we will be there A LOT!

Alex found this ball and carried it everywhere with him for awhile....



They had Lily Pad Land - with a wading pool, fountains, and rocks that served as lily pads.



The end of a very fun day...


And congrats to Eric who ran his first 5K yesterday!

This is pre-race with our friend, Rebecca.

Looking Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment