I feel like I just posted a monthly update yesterday! Time is going too fast.
Here is what our little man is up to these days.
*Cooking up a storm! Maybe it was the hours of Food Network that I watched while nursing him when he was a baby, but Alex loves to cook. The minute I take out a bowl or a cooking utensil he is pushing a chair from the table to the counter so he can help. He enjoys using MULTIPLE utensils and tools during his cooking process and must taste everything - even the cold chicken enchilada mix he was helping make in the pictures below - yummy! But really, a bowl of a little flour and water can keep him busy forever!
*Another sign that we have a budding chef on our hands, is that when he eats he mixes all of his food together. i.e. - he will mix his chicken and noodles into his applesauce. Pictured below is his favorite concoction at snack time: goldfish crackers and a cereal bar mixed into his yogurt - and he eats it all!
*Favorite word - "Owside" - we are enjoying some beautiful spring weather here and logging many, many hours outside. First thing he does is always "swing" - which is to swing his golf clubs.
Then anything that can be pushed or pulled is fair game....
And something pretty much always needs to be fixed....
*He can point to almost all his body parts - head, hair, eyes, nose, eyebrows, ears, cheeks, mouth, teeth, tongue, arms, legs, fingers, hands, toes, feet, tummy. (Our main computer is having some problems so I can't get to all my pictures and videos - video of this to come).
*Alex is still pretty easy going most of the time - especially when we are outside. But he definitely has his toddler moments where he is beginning to test exactly what his limits are. Getting in trouble still usually involves antagonizing poor Buddy or getting into something he is not suppose to play with.


He is getting so big!! I love the updates!
ReplyDelete