Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let me tell you a little bit about Shutterfly

Okay so apparently getting the 50 free cards from Shutterfly involves a little more than simply mentioning them in a blog post, so here is my new post that meets all of the requirements.

I have been browsing Shutterfly's new Christmas cards all day and they have so many great designs. They offer a lot of options with lay out, color scheme and number of pictures. I am really excited about the card that we created this year. Check out their designs here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

I have also used their site in the past to make great photo books. I am not a scrap booker, so Shutterfly allows me to make great keep sakes. They are high quality and have turned out really nice. Check out some options here: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts

Shutterfly offers great options for gifts and cards all year long and many family members received some personalized birthday cards this year complete with pictures of adorable Alex of course. Check out some of these choices here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery

Be sure to look for our Christmas card coming soon and check out this great promotion to get some free Christmas cards for yourself at http://bit.ly/sfly2010

And what would a blog post be without some pictures of Alex - so here is a little flashback to last year's Christmas card....

No comments:

Post a Comment