Thursday, October 1, 2009

Now I Know Why My 2 month old fits into Size 6 Month Sleepers

We had our 2 month Wellness Check Up today. Will post updated pics tomorrow - just didn't happen today..

I am happy to report that Alex is a very healthy baby and VERY TALL!!

Weight - 14 lbs - 75th percentile
Height - 26 inches - off the chart - above 97th percentile!
Head - 43 cm - 95th percentile

He only cried for a second for his shots : (.... but was definitely the loudest I have ever heard him cry!.....he has been a little fussy today -not sure if it the shots...could be because he is all off schedule b/c I had to wake him up this morning to go to our appt. He did take a 3 hour nap this afternoon and has been much happier since.

We do have to go see a Pediatric ENT to have his tongue looked at. The doctor said he is on the borderline for needing it clipped, so he wanted the ENT's opinion.

One additional side note - I resigned from my job today, so I am officially a Stay At Home Mom now - yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Hye- J has that same tongue thing. My doc laughed and said he'll never be the lead singer for KISS. I said don't limit my child. ;)

    ReplyDelete