I wanted my first post to be a Thank You to Eric.
He has been such an awesome Daddy and Husband!
Anyone who knows Eric realizes that being cooped up in a hospital room is PAINFUL for him. He loves being active, loves being outside and has to always be moving (many can picture him eating meals standing up). But he never complained and happily hung out with us and basically served as my personal slave.
*He spoon fed me meals as I nursed Alex
*I was trying to be thrifty and insisted I would eat the hospital meals but as soon as I would remove the cover and saw fried chicken and collard greens, Eric made yet another trip to Panera Bread for me.
*He asked a hundred times a day what I needed and what he could do for me and then did it!
*He went grocery shopping for me
*He has changed many a poopy diaper - although I do hear him talking to Alex about entering World Record Books for soonest to be potty trained child.
We had a debate with our Huntsville couple friends about "push present" and Eric said they were made up and not real ; ). Well, he may not call it a push present but he surprised me with a set of awesome watches as a gift after Alex was born.
Of course the best of all is just to watch him talking to and cuddling with Alex - melts my heart.


Thank you for loving my son, I always knew you were special;a beautiful tribute to him. Mom P
ReplyDelete